Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our little Dresden

Dresden has developed quite the little personality! He is a wild man! He climbs on everything(and everyone!). Lately he wants to be attached to me all day! I don't know where it came from but it's driving me crazy. Although I do get the best kisses and squeezes out of it! If he could be any where it would be outside! He can not get enough. He recently learned to ride Ava's little 4-wheeler. It's the funniest thing. He won't use his thumb to push the button, just his finger!

He loves to be tickled and chased! He also loves to pick up a blanket or shirt and put it on his head and walk around!

He is really into books too. I love it! He had a few that have textures so now he rubs his hand on the page looking for it on every book we read.

He is just growing up way to fast! I really do love having a boy! He makes me so happy!





The other day I opened the dishwasher and found this! Buzz just hanging out! It made me smile because I knew it was my little Dresden! The next day I found Bulls eye(the horse) in the fridge!

I loves to climb and rock back and forth! He has no fear!
Cool dude it his new sun glasses!

Of course I love these! Both by cute boys!








This was about a week ago and now he is so good. He just cruises around the backyard all by himself! The next step will be making it look like a boy owns it! :)

Untitled from raquel wilbur on Vimeo.

No comments: