Monday, March 22, 2010

Silly girl

Well we are back to regular life again. I still miss our vacation. It was so nice to have Eric all to ourselves and be away from everything. Good thing there is another break in three weeks!

Ava has been pretty good at entertaining herself lately. I was getting some stuff done and came out to her dresses like this. She said "got my purse, hat, shoes, baby, pen, and notebook." I grabbed a picture. She walked in the kitchen, sat down and started writing in her notebook. She loves to make grocery lists so she was talking about what she needed. I had to get the camera again is was just so Ava!




Later that day when Dresden was awake. I heard Ava say "mom look". I came out to find her doing this with Dresden. He was just laying there with no idea what was going on. But I think he liked it! My camera didn't have the flash on but you get the idea. I LOVE that Ava is nice to Dresden. Even when he is bugging her she just puts up with it! But she thought it looked pretty fun and wanted a turn herself. She is such a silly girl.

No comments: