Tuesday, March 9, 2010

MY Utah trip

So I pretty much have the BEST husband EVER!! My sister had her baby a few weeks ago and he let me go out to see her all by myself for 4 days! That's right he had the kids all weekend by himself. My friends did watch them on Thursday morning, Friday afternoon, and Saturday morning for a few hours so Eric could go to school and have a little break! Thanks so much Camille and Karrissa! I was so impressed with Eric taking such good care of the kids and never once complaining about it! Even one time when Dre pooped all over his crib he just sent me a pic to show me all the fun he was having! :) I appreciate him sooo much. The kids of course had a blast with their daddy! He said Ava would always say "mommy in Utah with grandma and Robyn". He even did most the packing for Disneyland by himself!

I had such a good time in Utah. I didn't know what to do with myself at first. I was always trying to be quiet (thinking kids were napping), and it was weird not to get any kids out of the car. I missed them so much but it was so fun hanging out with my sister and baby Sienna! She is so beautiful. We spent like 4 hours taking her pictures. We got to eat out ALOT and hang out with some of my family. Thank you to my awesome mom and sister for taking care of me! I got to go out to lunch with my friends and do whatever I wanted! It was a nice little vacation but I was ready to see my little family and head to Disneyland!! Eric picked me up from the airport and we drove straight to California!!

A little sneak peek! Isn't she gorgeous!



This is my sister-in-laws new dog! So adorable. I can't wait for Ava to meet her.

2 comments:

Melody said...

We are so happy that you guys got to go to land of Disney!! YAY!! We are excited to see your pictures. Your niece is a beautiful baby!

Jake & Robyn said...

cute pictures! it was so fun to have you here...tell Eric thanks again for watching the kids and letting you come!!