Thursday, April 1, 2010

Push ups

So since Ava doesn't have school on Friday's she get to watch me do work out video's in the morning. She asked me where I was going when I put my shoes on. I told her I was going to exercise and she immediately wanted to do the same. So I put her running shoes on. She was so cute trying to do jumping jacks and push ups! She also wanted my weights so I gave her the two Wii remotes. It was so fun watching her copy me. She was really paying attention! She eventually got tired and bored and wanted to crawl through my legs during the jumping jacks! Her push ups were so cute! I was doing "girl" push ups and she was crossing at the knee instead of the ankle! So funny!


She said she was "too tired"!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Raquel, you are the cutest Mom EVER! I admire you SO much. You just love every moment - and you capture it so well. Your kids are precious!

Klisa said...

hehe this is SO cute! Teaching her young. :)