Dresden playing while some adults rode star wars. He is looking so big lately!



It's a small world ride. Dresden loved this one. There was so much so look at!





Minnie and Mickey's house's were so cute. Ava wanted to play with everything!
I love the squeezes for Mickey!
Dresden was extremely happy about the ducks.
Ava and McKinley had fun feeding the ducks. I think they actually ate more of Ava's lunch than she did.
I love this! She sleeps with her legs crossed!
Dresden and daddy with Mater and lighting McQueen.
Camille and I on the Big Bear river run. It was so fun and we didn't get too wet!
Ava being sweet with Dresden! She can be so helpful!
These two are so dang cute together. They really do like giving each other squeezes!
Serisously to happy about all the bugs life rides! :)
Another favorite...bumper cars!
This was such a cute ride. I loved all the detail in everything. Dresden was ust taking it all in. It was always nice to be on a ride because we knew he would be clam and happy!
just love these faces!
Meeting Woody...don't mind Eric pulling his hand out of his pocket! :)
AWESOME PARADE

One of my favorite pictures. They came so close to us!

The girls went on California Soarin' right before the park closed!
4 comments:
Haha, I love how you needed to clarify that Eric was pulling his hand out of his pocket! Cute pictures!
I love looking at all the pictures! It was such a fun 3 days!! I love your pics!
Love the disneyland pictures. Looking at them makes me want to go back again! So fun! OH and that Tinker bell has some funky hair!
How fun for you guys to do something like that. I am Jealous:) Looks like your kids loved it.
Post a Comment