Dre loves his dog! Every time I give it to him he squeezes it and sometimes even gives it a kiss! He just held onto it on the way to the beach!
Seriously crazy with the birds!!
He would follow them under the benches!



Ava was being the best big sister! She was so helpful!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Seal Beach: Day 4
We got up on Thursday, checked out and headed to breakfast with the Kinghorns and Winwards. They all headed home but we decided to go to Seal Beach to let the kids play in the sand. As soon as we told Ava she couldn't stop talking about it! She was so excited to get there. We walked the pier first. It was a little windy but they had fun chasing the birds! Especially Dresden, he was being so cute and didn't want to do anything but get those birds! Ava was to excited about the beach part. It was so fun to play together as a family. I tried to take as many pictures as I could but then put the camera down and just enjoy playing with them! It was almost the best part of the vacation! Ava was in heaven on the beach! All she wanted to do is build a big castle. She could have stayed there all day. Dresden kept heading toward the water!(and of course the birds) It was a great ending to our little vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
So fun! I wish McKinley would have been feeling better so we could have joined you!
You are so lucky to have such good pics with your kids. I wish I had your talent! Your kids are so beautiful too. Looks like such a fun trip.
What a fun trip! I knew you guys were going to make me wish we had gone! :) You got adorable pictures, especially the ones at the beach!
Post a Comment