Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dresden's FIRST Birthday

What!?! My little guy is ONE! It really snuck up on me and I still can't believe it! Dresden Dresden Dresden... you are so full of energy and you can be so sweet and fun but you spend alot of time being naughty!! haha! I'm kidding.. ok I'm not but we love you anyway!! He really does make us laugh everyday and is so curious about everything. He seems to get happier the older he gets. He loves being chased and tickled. It's the cutest thing. I love his smile and his grunts and all the other funny noises he makes. He is jabbering alot lately. He loves to play on the stairs, I can't for him to be able to go down by himself. We are working on it and he goes down backwards a few steps and then just goes up or turns around and attempts to walk down! He likes to sing songs and read books. He loves to be outside walking around. If the door opens he almost runs to it, if the door closes even if he's no where near it, he freaks! He loves to play with Ava when she will let him. he just stares at her and smiles all the time. They play hide and seek, and chase really well together.
His favorite foods are banana's, graham crackers,yogurt,string cheese, peanut butter and jelly, turkey, and baby food! He likes baby food more than I thought he would now that he's eating almost everything. He does like water and juice sometimes too.

We didn't do anything big for his birthday just had a few people over for cake pops and ice cream. I felt so bad for some reason even though he didn't really know what was going on! I have some awesome friends though and they were nice enough to bring him some presents, which he LOVED! He seemed to have a good time and definitely enjoyed the cake pops! :)
You are the cutest boy buddy! We love you so much Dresden-Do!!



Eating breakfast! He is getting pretty good at feeding himself. He just makes a huge mess!


We got him a basketball hoop! He loved it. It's a bit big but I'm sure he'll be playin in no time!


Loving the basketball and football shaped cake pops!






Madisyn giving Dre birthday squeezes!





More basketball when daddy got home




He does this head shake that is so funny! He has been doing it since he was like 6 months and I got it on video just for fun! Silly boy! Don't mind Ava jumping in her panties! :)

Untitled from raquel wilbur on Vimeo.

2 comments:

keli b said...

super cute happy birthday Dresden!!

Camille Kinghorn said...

Happy Birthday Dresden!! I can't believe you are 1 already!!