Ava had her first day on the Bus on Dresden's birthday! It was a crazy morning but Ava was so excited to ride the bus. We waited outside for a while to watch for it. It pulled up and we started walking towards it. I wanted to hang back a snap a few pics and she started to slowly look behind to make sure I was still there! I got a little nervous that she wouldn't like it. But we got on and she sat right down. Some kids were saying hi and the bus driver was really nice. She got all buckled in and was so happy to be there! I was so proud and excited for her. On her way home there was a new bus driver that was a little new at it and it took a long time. I came out to get her and she had fallen asleep! :) She has been doing so good on it and loves waiting outside in the morning.

1 comment:
That is really cool that her bus has buckles. I LOVE her hair, and you do it so cute!
Post a Comment