I love when Ava gets home from school! When I get her off the bus she holds my hand all the way to the house. Which shouldn't seem like a big deal but she never wants to hold my hand!! Even if it's just because I want to be buddies! :) We talk about how her day was and then she says "I show you mom", and sits down to pull out whatever fun craft she did at school. She is loving it and is so proud of the things she does. She likes to show Dresden too. He just smiles at her! :)She is getting so good at coloring. All she want to do when Dresden goes down for his nap is color in her coloring books. She says "mom you like pink or yellow" and then throws me whatever one I say. She probably does it like 15 times while we are coloring. Preschool has been so great and we have missed it this week. It is her Spring Break! Here are a few of her crafts!


She came home with the cutest little pink chick! I told her to look at me and she grabbed the chicks head, turned it toward me and said "cheese"! She came home with such cute Easter stuff last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment