Dresden learned how to go DOWN the stairs!! I'm so so happy about it. It's so nice to go up and down the stairs and get things done downstairs with out dragging the gate around! He stands at the top and dances around and then squats down to turn around. It took some practice, and Ava helped show him how but he is so good at it now. When she see's him standing at the top she always reminds him to "go on you belly"! It seems in the last month Dresden has changed so much. He is such a little monkey!! I feel like I can actually talk to him and he knows what I'm saying. It's so fun seeing his personality come out more. He is also so unhappy without Ava! Words can not explain how much that kid adores her. I love watching them wrestle around together. I'm not looking forward to the day when he is not asleep when she is at preschool. He is learning so much right now and becoming such a big boy!
He loves to throw EVERYTHING down the stairs and then go it! :) And yes we play with toys on the landing ALOT! Notice the cart missing in this one. He pushed it down the stairs along with all the food in it! Stinker!! Don't mind the diaper we were on our way to the tub!
No comments:
Post a Comment