Ava actually turned 15 months on the 16th but she just had her little check up. I was so excited to see how much she weighed, I swear she is heavier all of a sudden. And it turns out I was right! Here are her stats:
Height 30 3/4inches (50%-75%)
Weight 24.9lbs (75%)
Head circumference 47 (75%-90%)
Almost 25 pounds! That's crazy! And as usual her head is quite large. She hates getting shirts taken on and off. I try and remind myself she was 15 1/2 months! She can be so much fun and I love hearing her laugh! It's seriously my favorite thing ever! She seems like such a BIG girl sometimes. She is saying words alot clearer now. We love her soooo much! So here are some of Ava's NEW things!
-says "duck" although it's usually "duckduckduckduck" really fast and in multiples
-laughs at cartoons (it's so dang cute to watch too!)
-can go up and down stairs by herself
-finds certain things in books when I ask her
-loves to say Uh-oh
-puts her finger in her mouth and tries to make that "pop" sound! It's seriously so funny.
-Can almost do a somersault(she gets her head down and pushes with her feet!)
-can throw a tantrum (especially if she can't go outside whenever she wants)
-LOVES to dance, kick, and do circles.
-eats with a spoon and fork pretty good
-brings the chalk in the house and colors on everything
-it tall enough now to open doors! (not that fun for us!)
-says fishy and bubble
-can sign thank you
Height 30 3/4inches (50%-75%)
Weight 24.9lbs (75%)
Head circumference 47 (75%-90%)
Almost 25 pounds! That's crazy! And as usual her head is quite large. She hates getting shirts taken on and off. I try and remind myself she was 15 1/2 months! She can be so much fun and I love hearing her laugh! It's seriously my favorite thing ever! She seems like such a BIG girl sometimes. She is saying words alot clearer now. We love her soooo much! So here are some of Ava's NEW things!
-says "duck" although it's usually "duckduckduckduck" really fast and in multiples
-laughs at cartoons (it's so dang cute to watch too!)
-can go up and down stairs by herself
-finds certain things in books when I ask her
-loves to say Uh-oh
-puts her finger in her mouth and tries to make that "pop" sound! It's seriously so funny.
-Can almost do a somersault(she gets her head down and pushes with her feet!)
-can throw a tantrum (especially if she can't go outside whenever she wants)
-LOVES to dance, kick, and do circles.
-eats with a spoon and fork pretty good
-brings the chalk in the house and colors on everything
-it tall enough now to open doors! (not that fun for us!)
-says fishy and bubble
-can sign thank you
-is officially off bottles!
-has an adorable new beauty queen wave. So cute!
-can be the cutest, sweetest, most adorable baby EVER!
-has an adorable new beauty queen wave. So cute!
-can be the cutest, sweetest, most adorable baby EVER!
These are just random pictures I havn't posted yet!
me and my baby on Mother's Day
enjoying some time at the park
Ava at the library story time. It's so fun to watch her try and sing the songs and do the actions! She has so much fun. I wish it was longer!
makes her seem like such a big girl!
3 comments:
So cute! Aniston weighed 26lbs at her 18 month apt. I can't believe they are getting so big. We missed you at Kennedie's baptism! We are having a BBQ the Monday you get here. I will let you know the details.
She's so cute! I can't believe how grown up she's getting. I LOVE the pig tails and flower!
That is so much fun that she's learning so many new things. She does look like a cute big girl.
Post a Comment