Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rocks, chalk, and a hippo

We love playing OUTSIDE! It's the surefire way to make Ava happy. She has been really into putting EVERYTHING in her mouth lately so I have to keep an eye on her but she sure loves the rocks. She brings them in the house, puts them in her hippo and throws them in a pile (daddy taught her that). She was so happy I had to go get my camera. Here are the pictures.



sitting on the hippo WHILE playing in the rocks!


that's either a rock or some chalk

This is my FAVORITE.. we taught her to do this when we ask "Who's cute?" I love it!



Poor thing...this is a pretty usual sight with her.

So proud of herself!

3 comments:

Jake & Robyn said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the one with her raising her hand...she's seriously adorable!!!

Karrissa Winward said...

So cute! I love the bum crack one, so Ava!

Annie said...

How cute! You have to love the putting EVERYTHING in their mouth stage. Some of the things kids must eat...SICK!!