Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thanksgiving point

It's been so fun being in Utah again. On Tuesday we went to Thanksgiving point to see the animals. Ava was loving it at first. She liked the cows alot. As we moved down the sidewalk this obnoxious donkey made the loudest noise ever! She turned around with this look of fear and started crying. So sad! So after that it was hard to get her excited about any of the animals. And it was so hot. I thought I was leaving the hot weather in Vegas! We will have to come down here more often so she can get used seeing animals in real life and not just in books! We might have better luck at the zoo, she likes zebras, giraffes, and elephants more!


I love when kids hold hands. SO cute! Ava doesn't really like it so much!

trying to get all the kids on the cow and looking...impossible!

I couldn't resist my nephew in his little hat!

Ava on the horse. This was after the donkey incident, which is why she is trying to get off!

Bryn and Grandma

Drake and Angi

Tyson -how cute is he!? I love that face!

Drake

Apparently Angi was the favorite at the time!

2 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

I seriously remember the donkey noise, McKinley got scared too! Glad you guys are having fun, we miss you though! McKinley was drawing and made me draw Ava for her. I drew a little stick figure with pigtails and she walked around pointing to it and saying, "E" all day!

jodi said...

Such cute pictures- your photos are always amazing! Thanksgiving Point is such a fun place, we haven't been this year, your pics make me want to go again!