Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's day to my wonderful husband!! I just wanted to say what an awesome daddy he is! He takes such good care of Ava and she loves playing with her daddy! Ava is so lucky to have him! I appreciate all he does for both of us! Happy Father's Day babe! We love you!!

4 comments:

Eric said...

Thanks babe. Love the slideshow. I almost forgot that she was ever that small.

The Bacik's said...

Hey Raquel,
It was so good to hear from you and I hope that all is well. You have the cutest little family, and how cute is Ava. Happy Fathers Day Eric. Hope to hear from you soon.

The Brockbanks said...

I remember coming to see you after you had Ava. Eric was such a cute dad. He was so proud. That is a fun time. Happy Father's day!

Melody said...

I am so glad that Eric taught Justin to carry the carseat for me. :-) Thanks!