Majorly cute! And you are the coolest Mom ever to let her tear your wallet apart like that.
What is it with little girls and their mom's wallets. Lily loves to do that too.
I love her little voice! Hearing her talk makes her seem like such a big girl!!
That is so cute. She is a cute little thing. What a sweet little voice.-Rachael-
She is so adorable! I love her cute little voice.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Majorly cute! And you are the coolest Mom ever to let her tear your wallet apart like that.
What is it with little girls and their mom's wallets. Lily loves to do that too.
I love her little voice! Hearing her talk makes her seem like such a big girl!!
That is so cute. She is a cute little thing. What a sweet little voice.
-Rachael-
She is so adorable! I love her cute little voice.
Post a Comment