I hardly ever use my little point and shoot camera so when I was going through the pictures I totally forgot about some. Ava helped daddy put together his new grill. This was actually Eric's Fathers Day present but he is so impatient he got it early. Ava was such a good helper, she grabbed a tool and started poking around and banging on the pieces. I love watching these two together!
Kids are the cutest things ever. Her little face is so cute. She looks like such a little sweetheart. Such fun pictures. You make me realize how much I have slacked in pictures with my twins.
3 comments:
I forgot about those pictures! She looked so cute trying to help Eric with the grill.
Kids are the cutest things ever. Her little face is so cute. She looks like such a little sweetheart. Such fun pictures. You make me realize how much I have slacked in pictures with my twins.
Aw...how cute! I had no idea little girls helped their daddies. She is going to be well-rounded.
Post a Comment