We spent this last weekend in St George with the Kinghorns and Winwards! It was so nice to just hand out and do some swimming! We went out to eat at the Pizza Factory on Friday night-yum! I have not had that for a long time. Saturday the boys got up early to go golfing and the girls hung out and went to the park. We decided to get some shopping in later that day. Eric and I took turns watching Ava. She is kind of a stinker when we don't have a stroller! She loves to play with other kids that are in the stores. That night we had dinner at Outback. I don't usually like it that much but I got the most delicious burger so it was great! Then it was back to the pool. I had my camera so we had fun taking pictures. It was a fun little vacation! Sorry for the picture overload. I am fully aware that I have a problem when it comes to taking pictures!

Walking to the pool

Playing with daddy


getting warm in the shower. She had the cutest little chin chadder.


Winward family

She is so cuddly after she gets out of the water! Lucky me!!

Our family

Dane and Camille

Her favorite thing...splashing


Walking to the pool

Playing with daddy


getting warm in the shower. She had the cutest little chin chadder.


Winward family

She is so cuddly after she gets out of the water! Lucky me!!

Our family

Dane and Camille

Her favorite thing...splashing

Eric's awesome back flip

7 comments:
That was a fun weekend! Thanks for letting us all come up and hang out, we will have to do it many more times forsure!!! Good times!! Thanks for all the pictures too!
Thanks so much for the fun weekend and the darling pictures. Glad you guys had fun shopping and swimming!
raquel... i am so fond of all your pictures! what kind of camera do you have? i think my digital camera is nice but all i do and point and shoot... i think i need to start messing with all the different settings 8)
i'm glad you guys had a fun weekend away from vegas!
Those pictures are amazing- i'm so glad that you got me linked, I missed catching up with your family...
Raquel, I finally found your blog! I am sort of retarded with computers in general, so it took me a while. Did you know that i could have thrown a rock to you while you were swimming in St. George this weekend? You were in Coral Canyon right? Well, it's my fault for not doing better with staying in touch, Next time you come down south though you should call me. We're coming up the weekend of the 20th so let me know if you'll be in town. Do you live in Lehi??
When did you move to Vegas? Your daughter is beautiful. Your going to be in trouble with her. I found your blog. You've got a cute family. Raquel how did you loose your baby weight? I still have not found the magic solution. You look great!!
-Rachael-
Raquel you have such a CUTE fam!! I saw your blog on Robyns!! So fun to catch up with everyone!!!
Post a Comment