Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Birthday

I had such a good birthday this year! It sucked being away from my family but I will see them soon. In the morning I had my hair done. And by the way I did not go in thinking I was going to do what was done. My hair lady who is super nice suggested I give my hair a break from what I have always done! I am still getting used to it but it's a fun change.
So I have to say that I have the best friends EVER! Camille watched Ava for me in the morning and then in the afternoon we went to the temple with the Kinghorns and Karrissa watched her for us. THANK YOU!! I don't know what I would do without them! The temple was great, I loved spending time there just me and Eric. It was nice to get out of the 107 degree heat! I spend alot of my birthday sweating to death! After that we had all our friends over for pizza and ice cream! Eric made the best dessert ever! We got the idea from Karrissa's birthday. It's peanut butter rice crispy pie with ice cream on top!! Yummy!! Thanks babe! I am just getting some photography stuff for my birthday nothing too exciting but that's exactly what I want. Eric was so sweet to take care of everything for the day! Thanks to everyone that called or text!


Lunch with some friends for my birthday the day before!

On our way to the temple...so what do ya think about the hair!??




The delicious ice cream pies that Eric made!!

11 comments:

The Cliftens said...

Holy crap, you look just like Robyn!! :) I love it! Happy Bday again!

Melanie said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm sad I missed out on the birthday lunch. I love the hair!

April said...

Your hair looks AWESOME! Happy birthday!

Melody said...

I like your hair that color. I would love to be able to look good with light or dark. I can't pull that off. The Temple there looks very pretty too.

The Ericksons said...

Happy Birthday. I love the hair do. Isn't it nice to have something different for a change? I love that.

Allyssa said...

i love people who are so daring with their hair! it looks great! so i was in fashion show the other day and the hair extensions booth stopped me and clipped in a whole set... the lady told me, "no offense but you need these". AHHH, what a jerk! anyways, i remember trying on your hair clipins and thought they were so cool, i wanted to buy these but they were 550!!! how much did you pay for yours?

Annie said...

Yay! Happy Birthday!! I love your hair, it's so cute!! It sounds like you had a great day! I love the pictures of you and Robyn...brings back so many memories!

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Your hair looks great and I am glad you had a great day.

Lindsey said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I love your dark hair~

The Brockbanks said...

Ahhh....You two girls are so cute! I remember when you were that little. We used to fight over who got to hold you.
I love your hair!! It looks so cute dark. I am glad you had a good birthday. We are coming down to Vegas tomorrow morning. I am sad we will miss you!

Rachael said...

I LOVE THE HAIR!!! Happy 25th Birthday!!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful day. I also love the pictures of you and Robyn. So sweet.