Ava loves to play "mommy"! She takes good care of all her babies and loves to tuck them in. She puts them in her bed, Dresden's crib, or in our bed. Lately she has started to do it with Dresden. The funny thing is he actual listens to her. The other day when we got home from gymnastics I found them playing on the stairs. She was saying "go night night Dresden". He is so cute and just lays down on the pillow. She kisses him and covers him with a blanket. It was so sweet. They do it all the time now. I love when they interact with each other. She tries to talk to him and ask him questions all the time. It makes me laugh because she just repeats her self over and over waiting for him to answer. I usually end up answering for him so she will move on!

2 comments:
I love all the posts! My girls play this all the time and it really is so adorable!
Haha, that is so cute. I love her kissing him goodnight!
Post a Comment