Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Father's Day

Father's Day was great. We love celebrating the wonderful daddy that Eric is! I'm lame and forgot to take pictures of him with the kids but we took a few later that night. The kids had fun coloring cards for daddy and saying happy Father's Day like 50 times to him! After naps we headed to the Winwards house for a crab bake with friends! For the girls it was mostly chicken but still yummy! The kids spent most their time jumping on the tramp. They were being so silly!

I hope Ava and Dresden know what an amazing daddy they have! He loves to come home and wrestle and play on the floor and spend as much time as possible with them. He even plays barbie and colors strawberry short cake books with Ava. And they love every second of it!

Ryan, Dane, Joe, and Eric



Dresden and Tae wrestling on the tramp










I made sume fun Father's Day dessert but it was pretty hot out! :) Dress shirt ice cream sandwiches and "grill" brownies!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Those are COOL desserts!! You are so good at everything!