Later we drove up to the much cooler Mt. Charleston. It felt so good and the kids had a blast playing in the trees, finding pine cones, and rolling logs. We cooked some carne asada stake and had a yummy dinner. The kids even watched a movie for a little bit. I think every one's favorite part was the smores! Ava is miss independent and wants to do everything herself! Dresden thinks he can do whatever she does! They both wanted to roast their own marshmallows and LOVED eating their treat.
We figured we could just do our own fireworks the next day but apparently you can't so that here in Vegas! Lame! But the kids did catch a few outside the balcony on the actual 4th!

cute girlies
Dresden loved it and ate every bit!


They both love the showers


everyone attempting to climb the stump at the same time!
Brinley and Ava
It's so pretty up there and the girls were loving all the tall trees!



I was testing the camera angle and timer. I wasn't even looking so when I was going though the pics and saw this I thought it was kinda funny! Thanks for the pose Ryan! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment