Dresden has become quite the eater! He eats so much and it feels like he eats all the time. He is great at getting every last bit of his food and what ever is left on Ava's plate too! A couple months ago he figured out how to get the last of the milk from his cereal. He put the bowl right up to his little mouth and poured away! It made me laugh when I saw him doing it, it just made him seem like such a big boy! He was slurping the milk so loud the other day I couldn't help but take some pictures. He happened to be using a big bowl that day but he didn't mind!
Dresden you make us laugh all the time and have such a sweet personality. I love all the silly things you are doing right now!


No comments:
Post a Comment