I don't get many pictures of the attitide(although I should) but the other day they were being so cute on the stairs eating their fruit snacks I wanted to take a picture. Ava tried to scoot close to him and he wasn't having it! He is such a punk! Good think Ava thinks it's funny still!I just thought the pictures captured his little attitide pretty well!
Friday, July 23, 2010
Attitide
Dresden has got some serious attitude lately! Ava has demonstrated the mean growl a little too often and he has picked it right up! He can now say don't and stop! His fits are hilarious. I probably should laugh but I never saw the crazy thowing hands around, stomping and then dropping to the floor to to kick the legs thing with Ava.
I don't get many pictures of the attitide(although I should) but the other day they were being so cute on the stairs eating their fruit snacks I wanted to take a picture. Ava tried to scoot close to him and he wasn't having it! He is such a punk! Good think Ava thinks it's funny still!I just thought the pictures captured his little attitide pretty well!
I don't get many pictures of the attitide(although I should) but the other day they were being so cute on the stairs eating their fruit snacks I wanted to take a picture. Ava tried to scoot close to him and he wasn't having it! He is such a punk! Good think Ava thinks it's funny still!I just thought the pictures captured his little attitide pretty well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment