Me and my friend Becca's birthdays are only two days apart so we decided to do something fun with all our friends. We had both gotten these coupons for half off at Sky Zone! Its a big place with a ton of tramps put together. There was even a place for dodge ball. It was SOOO much fun! We jumped for two hours and just had so much fun playing add-on, dodge ball, and just doing lots of tricks! karrissa and Joe and Casey and Derek came to jump as well. I can't wait to do it again. After that we headed to CreATE! It is a yummy burger restaurant where you build your own burger. And I have to say the people working there were soo nice! We had a big group and they were so helpful and even gave me a free custard cause it was my birthday! The Plicka's, Kinghorns and a few of becca's friends were able to join us for dinner. I'm so glad everyone came, it was such a fun little party. I was so sad I forgot the card for my camera but luckily Karrissa brought her camera!

playing dodge ball with a bunch of jr high kids! It was a blast!

Becca, me, Karrissa After two hours of jumping we looked quite sweaty(especially the boys! :)

Casey & Derek, Me and Eric, Becca and Ryan, Karrissa and Joe

The whole group (Dane and Camille were ordering food)
2 comments:
it looks like you guys had a blast! Im so sad that we werent able to make it!
Happy birthday! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you!
Post a Comment