Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tagged...all about Eric

I was tagged by Camille to do this tag about Eric. So here's some random information about Eric and some about me.


  • What is his name? Eric Paul Wilbur
  • How long have you been married? Four years on February 12th!
  • How long did you date? 1 year(he left on his mission for two) dated for two months and were engaged for 4!
  • Who eats more sweets? I do for sure! I'm always trying to talk him into eating treats so I'm not the only one! I don't want to be chubby all by myself!:)
  • Who said I love you first? He did.
  • Who is taller? He is by about 5 inches.
  • Who can sing better? Probably him but neither of us is that great.
  • Who is smarter? Eric is by far! He is naturally smart. He catches on to things faster!
  • Who does the laundry? I usually do unless he needs something done for the next day.
  • Who pays the bills? He does! He is in charge of all that stuff!
  • Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
  • Who mows the lawn? I don't think we have ever had to mow our lawn but I'm sure he would do it.
  • Who cooks dinner? I usually do but he likes to cook so he does every once in awhile.
  • Who drives? Eric does! He is kind of a freak about driving. I think he has panic attacks when I drive!
  • Who is more stubborn? We both are! But he would say I was more stubborn.
  • Who kissed who first? He kissed me of course! :)
  • Who asked who out first? He asked me, Septmenber 9, 2000.
  • Who proposed? He did!
  • Who has more siblings? He does! I'm not even going to try to count them! Most of them are adopted!
  • Who wears the pants? I think we both do. It probably depends on the situation.

Thanks for being a great husband Eric! I love you!
I tag Robyn, Angi, Annie, Jody(to help keep you busy when you are bored!:), April, and anyone else that wants to!

No comments: