Wednesday, February 13, 2008

First Pigtails

Ok so I'm doing a little catching up right now. I have a lot of cute pics of Ava and I'm a little behind on posting them. I pretty much take pictures of her every day! I can't help it she is so dang beautiful and I want to capture her every move and all of her firsts! These next few posts(the ones below this) are going to be long! And since this is mostly our little family journal, don't mind me just doing a little documenting of my gorgeous baby.


This week we bought Ava a new dress to maybe wear in her one year pictures. So I decided to let her wear it to church this last Sunday. When I put it on I thought pigtails would look so cute. So I hurried and made two bows(church is at 9...yup we were a little late) and put on the doodlebops so she would hold still. She did so good. They were the cutest things ever and I was so proud of myself! Her hair isn't quite long enough but most of it fit in the pigtails! They made her look so much older!:( She looked like such a big girl! These are the best pictures I could get with her walking around!

I made the mistake of saying "outside" and then not opening the door fast enough.



the back view



I need to work on making them a little more even next time!



Me and my cute baby!


She really does love her car seat and she was smiling until I actually took the picture!

3 comments:

April said...

Those are the cutest little pigtails EVER! Happy Birthday Miss Ava!

Camille Kinghorn said...

She is so cute!! I love the pigtails!!! Have fun in Utah make sure you update your blog! See you when you get back!

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

I haven't looked at your blog forever or anyone's! I love the pigtails that was so adorable!! All those pictures were so cute, I just couldn't get the slideshow to work for some reason. I am excited to see pictures from her B-day that was so fun!!