Tuesday, February 12, 2008

4 GREAT YEARS

Happy Anniversary love! I can't believe today is our 4 year anniversary! We are getting old!:) It's been the best 4 years and it just keeps getting better! Thanks for being a great husband and taking such good care of your family! I'm so lucky to have you! I look forward to many great years so come! I love your stinking guts!! ** Wow check out those side burns! :) You look hot!

3 comments:

Jake & Robyn said...

Happy Anniversary guys! 4 years!! wow, I can't believe you've been married that long, you guys really are getting old. :) You have the cutest baby to show for it! I'm excited to see you guys this weekend!

The Brockbanks said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are the cutest couple. I can't believe how thick Ava's hair is getting. She is a doll!

Camille Kinghorn said...

Happy Anniversary!! You have such a cute family! I am so glad we have such good friends like you guys!! Thanks for all the good times, love you guys!