Sunday, February 3, 2008

SUPERBOWL Sunday

Tonight (wow this is like the fastest post ever!) we had a superbowl party at our house. It was tons of fun even though Eric's team didn't win! We had some great pizza and lots of snacks! I even made some football cupcakes! It was fun to hang out and watch some football! We also got to change our DVR to one that has HD for free! Eric was pretty excited about that. Ava and McKinley pretty much just ran around and played with toys as usual.
We just bought a matching love seat to our couch and also a new dining table. Our little four chair table wasn't cutting it anymore! We got an awesome deal on a super cute table with 8 chairs! I am loving it! There was plenty of room for everyone and plenty of room for the food! These are the pictures from the night!



Eric doing some studying on our new love seat before everyone came over!


The new table! It has a cool leaf built in it to make it square too!




These are my attempt at making football cupcakes!

We had a lot of great food!




Eric, Breann and Jarom, Dane and Camille, Joe, Karrissa, and McKinley watching the game


Eric turned her into a little "Pats" fan




Dane and Camille playing with Ava! She loves playing with them!



McKinley and Ava hanging out in Ava's car seat. I don't know why they love it so much. Ava is in a diaper because Daddy shared some diet coke with her and I'm sure you can guess what happened! :)

7 comments:

The Brockbanks said...

The Wilburs' sure know how to party! I love your new furniture. Your place looks darling. Is it still warm down there? Church got cancelled yesterday because we got so much snow!

Karrissa Winward said...

Thanks for the awesome party!

jodi said...

That party looks like so much fun-your new furniture is darling!

Camille Kinghorn said...

Thanks for letting us all come over and watch the game! It really was fun. I love your new furniture, and I am so jealous of your table! I want a new one so bad, one of our chairs broke the other day... looks like we have to get a new one! lol We still need to go the town square!!!

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

What a fun party, wish I came!!Cute pics!! I can't wait to see Ava! I am so glad you got your eyes fixed that is so exciting! I will say I am kind of creeped out by the guy you put on there getting his eyes done- that was crazy!!!! HEHE- What does Ava want for her B-day????

April said...

I LOVE your new furniture. Your cupcakes are rockin' too.

Little Ava is so cute. Isn't her birthday coming up??

Allyssa said...

those cupcakes look amazing!!! great job:) how did you get your slide show on the side of your blog??? and do you know how to add a music list? this blogging us hard to figure out:-) ava is so dang cute!