Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Shopping Day!

Last week Camille and I went shopping at Town Square. It's a new shopping center here in Vegas. It's a lot like the Gateway. I went to the grand opening a few months ago because I was so excited to go to H&M. It's my new favorite store! It was a lot of fun and the wheather here is pretty great right now! (sorry for all of you freezing in Utah) It's always fun to take Ava shopping, and by fun I mean time consuming! She doesn't like to sit in her stroller for very long but she is pretty good when she gets out. I just follow her everywhere. She pooped all over as well and that took some time cleaning up! Good thing I had just bought her some new clothes! She was actually really good. I'm lucky to have such a sweet baby! We ate lunch at California Pizza Kitchen-yum! And then on our way home we decided to go surprise our husbands at school. They were just doing some studying so we were able to go into the school. It was fun to see what Eric does all day. They showed us the sim-lab where they do all their actual dental stuff. Eric let Ava play with all his tools!

Camille, me, and Ava waiting for our table!

The only thing she would eat was a lemon!?

Daddy showing Ava one of the tools. It's the one that squirts water!

Hanging out in the sim lab. Notice the dummy in the corner. They stick the teeth in that and work on them! Kinda weird!

Ava playing with the teeth!

No comments: