SO I keep seeing these cute scrapbook pages online and decided I should give it a try. It's been my new obsession the last few days! I tried to learn as much as I could on the web and I still probably have alot to learn. It's not as easy as I want it to be. You have to put each thing in one at a time and move them around. Shabby princess has alot of cute ideas too! I know there are some sites that you just stick your pictures in but I felt like that was cheating somehow. I wanted to actually put the pages together myself. I don't know what I'm going to do with them now but it was really fun to put them together! I took some pictures of Ava outside the other day so I just used them. I was pretty proud of myself for actually figuring out photoshop.
SO cute!! I have wanted to start digital scrapbooking but just am not sure where to begin. I will have to have you show me!! I have heard that you can email them to Costco and they can print them out in the 12x12 size!
wow... so cool! you'll have to show me how to do this too! looks so much easier that manually scrapbooking every single page, it's fun but it just takes so long!
Very cute! So you will have to help me when I finally make the switch over to digital! Hey, you should look into getting them printed at Costco- I think it is pretty reasonably priced there.
Seriously! You are amazing. Those pages are so cute. You will have to give me some lessons the next time you come to Utah. That swimming suit is darling. Do they make that in big people size? I need one!
5 comments:
SO cute!! I have wanted to start digital scrapbooking but just am not sure where to begin. I will have to have you show me!! I have heard that you can email them to Costco and they can print them out in the 12x12 size!
wow... so cool! you'll have to show me how to do this too! looks so much easier that manually scrapbooking every single page, it's fun but it just takes so long!
Very cute! So you will have to help me when I finally make the switch over to digital! Hey, you should look into getting them printed at Costco- I think it is pretty reasonably priced there.
Your pages are so cute. I'm excited to have you and Eric as neighbors soon!
Seriously! You are amazing. Those pages are so cute. You will have to give me some lessons the next time you come to Utah. That swimming suit is darling. Do they make that in big people size? I need one!
Post a Comment