Monday, November 5, 2007

Fall Leaves




Utah was so much fun!(Thanks mom for taking care of us!) We are back in Vegas now and I miss the scenery there. We don't get to see all the fall colors, it still feels like summer here. Last Tuesday Ava and I went to a park with my sister-in-law Angi and her two kids. It was alot of fun. There were leaves every where, Ava just sat in them and played! So cute! It was finally cold that day too! I was afraid I wasn't going to get a break from the hot weather in Vegas!

1 comment:

The Brockbanks said...

Seriously! She is so cute. It was so much fun seeing you the other night. I love being with our family. I have so much fun looking at your blog. What a great way to keep in touch. How do you do such cute back grounds? I am looking forward to seeing you and your cute family for Thanksgiving!