Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy 9 Month Birthday Ava!!

Wow 9 months old! I'm pretty sure she was 5 months old yesterday ;) She is such a sweetheart and I'm so lucky so be able to stay home with her all day! Just thought I would share some random things about our little Ava!

1. She love love loves walking around. She grabs my hands and pulls me along! She pretty much always wants to stand. She has even taken a couple steps!














2. She can pull herself up on things and loves to move around the furniture!
3. She still has no teeth. Which for now is not a bad thing!














4. The Vacuum is one of her favorite things to play with! She always wants to help me.
5. She loves music! If it comes on she will stop what ever she is doing and listen. Sometimes she even dances a little. Which just means that she shakes her arms real fast. It's the cutest thing ever!













6. She gives really good hugs after her naps and bath! They are my favorite! She really squeezes too.
7. She gives the best kisses ever. She just opens her mouth and leans in, sometimes there is a little tongue though!




























8. If she could be any where it would be the tub! She has loved it since we brought her home from the hospital! She wants to stand up alot in it. She just goes up and down the whole time! And thats also her favorite place to play with her daddy!
9.She loves anything that makes noise. She will shake it and smile the whole time! She shakes with both hands though even if there is only something in one of them! So stinking cute!
10. She sleeps with like 7 binkies, in the hope that she finds one of them if she wakes up in the middle of the night!

2 comments:

Camille Kinghorn said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how much she has grown up since we have been out here, its crazy!

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet!! I enjoyed reading about her. Unfortunelty time continues to go way too fast. My baby is such a big girl now. It is sad, but fun at the same time. Every stage is fun for different reasons...very insightful...I know. :)