Eric played in the Dental school's turkey bowl this last weekend! They slit up into teams, 1st year students, 2nd year students, and 3rd year's . The first and third years were so big they had to split into two teams (A and B). They each played 2 or 3 games. Eric's team took second! It was fun to watch with some of the other dental wives!
Eric during one of his games!(He's in the grey shorts)
Dane, Joe, and Eric in between games!
Ava loved this big blow up ball!
Camille and Ava hanging out
Eric and some friends from school after it was all over!
The cheerleaders!
2 comments:
It looks like a fun outing and really warm weather! Tell Eric to bring is football attire to St. George this weekend. Josh wants to get a flag football game together. He bought flags on ebay. I know he told your mom, but I thought I would mention it again. It should be a fun weekend! We'll have to get some good shopping in as well. See ya soon!!!
Hi! This is Shantay, Camille's friend... don't worry about lurking, im a HUGE lurker as well. So about my bows... I make them and sell them, I have a website, but only about half of my inventory is on there, I haven't gotten my dang cute stuff posted yet. I can make you just about anything though so give my website a look, and if you like something there let me know or order it from the website but if you want a custom order I can do that too! My website is bowdazzledboutique.com or e-mail me at bowdazzledboutique@hotmail.com (I'll only charge you shipping costs for what it costs me to send it, so if you order from the website I'll refund you the shipping.) Im obsessed with bows too, I love them and Zaylie doesn't leave the house with out one on. That is so crazy they are only a day apart...to bad you live in Las Vegas, they could be best friends! Tell Camille hi for me, I miss her. wow this was long!
Post a Comment