So Ava has reached the age where she crawls through the house and takes everything out of it's place. If it's in a basket, a cupboard, a drawer, or it's something that can be unraveled she will get it! She also loves riping things too, if there is a magazine on the floor she will tear it apart until it's in too small pieces for her to continue! I got home from Utah and Eric had cleaned the house ( I pretty much have the best husband ever ) and not an hour later the house was a disaster! It's so funny to watch but it sure sucks to clean up! This is what she did while Eric and I were getting ready for church!
1 comment:
It might have been a mess but it looks like she had a ton of fun making it. Isn't it nice to come home from being away and the house is clean. Brandon is pretty good at that too! Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment