Thursday, November 15, 2007

High Score!

One of Eric's classes just ended, Embryology(sounds fun huh), and every year the teacher gives out a T-shirt for the student with the highest score in the class (of 79 students). Guess who got it... yup it was Eric!! He's such a smarty pants! It's a random bright colored shirt that says "Davenport University" which is the name of his teacher. So I just wanted to say congrats to him! He works hard and studies alot with the boys! It's a good thing we have such good friends down here! Good job babe!



He was really excited to pose for the camera can't ya tell

3 comments:

Cam and Afton said...

Hey Raquel! Your no bother at all! I take Carolyne to Ralph Conti over in Summerlin. I have actually only seen him once because hes only in that office on Wednesdays. He was named one of the Top 10 doctors in Vegas. I usually see Yasmine Monib, however. I REALLY like her....and I was impressed with Ralph as well. And my Mom has been with me to a few appointments and thought they were great also. There # is 614-5437. If you have any other questions, please dont hesitate to email me or call me. I hope this helps! Let me know if you like them!

Jake & Robyn said...

Congrats Eric! Thats awesome!!

The Brockbanks said...

Congratulations! You are the best. I think Eric looks good in Yellow!