Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Karrissa to write 7 random facts/habits about myself. So here goes.

1. I HATE getting gas and going grocery shopping. They both take way to long and cost way to much. When we get back from the store I never remember what we bought and there's never anything to eat! I try and go as long as possible without doing either!

2. I'm obsessed with Ava having a bow on when we go out in public! And her bow has to match her outfit or she can't wear it (the outfit). It takes me so long to dress her and I end up changing her outfit at least once.

3. I make cookies at LEAST once a week. I love jello cookies, peanut butter cookies, and chocolate chip cookies... but I will pretty much eat any cookie. I've been addicted ever since I had Ava!

4. I hate to do things by myself, I will usually wait for Eric to get home(I know- that one I need to work on).

5. I LOVE water! I go through about 8 bottles a day. Not tap water though. Everywhere we we have lived it's so gross. I love Costco water! I think that habit started when I was pregnant.

6. I love reality t.v. mostly America's Next Top Model, Biggest Loser, Project Runway, Run's House, and Beauty and the Geek. I TiVo them every week!

7. One of my pet peeves is when people tap the back of my chair with their foot, like when your on a bench and someone is swinging their foot and it's bouncing the whole thing. I don't know why but that drives me crazy!

Well there you have it, I'm sure more than you wanted to know about me! It's actually hard to think of those things! So now I'm suppose to tag 4 other people! I am going to tag Natalie, Robyn, Nan, and Camille! I know just what you guys wanted to do! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the fun facts about you. I can relate to the grocery store, but the real question is how do you stay so skinny and make cookies once a week!!!