Wednesday, October 31, 2007

CORNBELLY'S at Thanksgiving Point

Monday night I went with my mom and sister-in-law to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving point. She brought her two kids Brynli and Drake and my other nephew Teigun came to. It was so much fun. They had lots of fun things to do for all the kids. We went down slides, walked through a huge monster, took a hay ride, and the kids jumped on a big bouncy thing! I didn't realize how cold it was going to get so we had to borrow Drake's hat! Nice huh! I'm sad that Eric wasn't there with us! (I love you hun see ya on Saturday!) Sorry I take soooo many pictures!

Ava fell asleep on the hayride- she was so tired!


Her first sucker! Wow she was loving it!

Angi, Drake, Me, Ava, and Brynli going down the slide

Angi and Drake

Ava and Me in the corn maze- we didn't make it far in strollers

On the hay ride!

Ava and Grandma!

1 comment:

Jake & Robyn said...

Its a good thing Ava's so cute! That Utah hat has got to go!!!!! Looks like I know what to get her for Christmas! :)