I'm way slow in getting these up but we had a little Pajama Valentines party for the kids a few weeks ago. The kids had so much fun. We had pink heart pancakes and pink crepes for breakfast. The kids played and we decorated Valentines and frosted cupcakes. Thanks for the fun time everyone.
Now we are not that pasty, the flash was on way bright!
I love all of the cool things that you and your friends and children do. I don't know how to explain what I mean, but it seems cool to have the away at school experience, and friendships. I thought about you when a lady in my ward told me that she wishes her husband was still in law school so that he could have a month off when it was Christmas instead of a few days. Thank you for letting us see your cool experience since we didn't experience it ourselves. You make it look desirable. :-) E
1 comment:
I love all of the cool things that you and your friends and children do. I don't know how to explain what I mean, but it seems cool to have the away at school experience, and friendships. I thought about you when a lady in my ward told me that she wishes her husband was still in law school so that he could have a month off when it was Christmas instead of a few days. Thank you for letting us see your cool experience since we didn't experience it ourselves. You make it look desirable. :-) E
Post a Comment