Thursday, March 19, 2009

She loves him!

These make me happy! After we got Ava out of the tub(which is why she has wet hair and no clothes) she wanted to read books. Dresden was already sitting in the chair and she grabed a book and squeezed by him. We asked if she wanted to read him a book and she giggled, which means yes. She was so excited to sit by him. I love seeing her interact with him. She is so gentle and loves to rub his head and look for his toes. I hope this lasts! I love my two babies.









5 comments:

The Kuresa's said...

Those pictures are adorable!! She looks so cute reading a book to him!

Anonymous said...

how stinking cute are they? oh i love love love these pics!

Annie said...

That is just too cute! I bet he just loves all of the attention from Ava!

Melody said...

Oh man, they are so cute! I love her big smile, and how he is sitting and his eyes are open. It seems like he is very aware of her and interested. I think the sibling part is my favorite part of having 2, because of the love that is there.

Mom said...

Wow! Those pictures are adorable! I can't believe how much he is growing and changing, what a doll!! I can't wait to see him again. Ava is such a cute big sister :)