Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dresden's newborn pics

I finally got around to taking and editing Dresden's newborn pictures. The first attempt was when my mom was here. Ava was being a little stinker and Dresden did not want to sleep. We tried again when my sister was here to help and he did much better. I didn't anticipate how hard it would be to take the pictures and be the mommy, especially after a c-section but it all worked out and I love these pictures. And thanks to my awesome husband for helping me set everything up! I'm so excited to have a new tiny baby that I can take pictures of that can't run away. To see more of my favorites click here!





I love his little smile in this one! I can't decide which edit I like better so you get to see both! :)











I love those cute little lips!

16 comments:

The Kuresa's said...

ADORABLE!!! Those turned out so cute!! You didn't mention the best part of the session, the many times he peed on you and Eric!! lol He is so stinking cute! :)

Karrissa Winward said...

Those turned out great. He is getting so big!!

taylors said...

so cute! Don't you just love boys? I might be biased. :)

Melody said...

Seriously...you are so talented!! These pictures are amazing! He is so cute and you guys look so cute in the pictures with him.

Melanie said...

His curvy little lips are so cute!

Rachael said...

You take the best pictures. Those are so cute!!!

Allyssa said...

those are adorable!

Linds said...

WOW!! You are amazing!! How often do you come to Utah?

P.S. I sent you an invite. Sorry the first one I put rag instead of raq. Just noticed it. :)

Christina Olson said...

Raquel you are so dang talented at photography!! You sure have some adorable kids:)

~Christina Olson

The Ericksons said...

The pictures are so great. He is such a cutie.

Mom said...

Those pictures turned out darling!!
You really do a great job! And yes, you really do have an awesome husband who is always there to help you :)

Lindsey said...

They are SUPER cute! I LOVE that baby cocoon. Pretty soon it will be my turn for newborn pictures- I will for sure be giving you a call!

welovebees said...

He is so cute - and its so nice you can take such good photos. I LOVE seeing cute boys... it helps me prepare :D.

Kristi said...

TALENTED! Cute babies and cute pics! :)

Annie said...

They turned out so cute! Good job Raquel!! I love looking at your blog...it makes me so excited for a boy! Now, if only we could find a name. :)

Dayna Jamison said...

Those are awesome! Very artsy. I love the one in the basket.