Sunday, March 1, 2009

coming home

We finally made it home! I was in the hospital til Thursday and it feels so good to be in my own bed. It's been a busy last couple of weeks. I still have some cute pictures from Valentines and Ava's birthday I need to post. We also just moved into our new place the week before Dresden was born. Poor Eric had to do most the work because I was basically no help. I thought for sure we wouldn't move again til we were done with school but we found a bigger house for less money and couldn't pass it up. I'll have to post pictures later.

It was hard to be away from family while I was in the hospital but we have such great friends that came to visit and helped us watch Ava! Thank you so much Joe and Karrissa for taking such good care of Ava! And thanks to everyone else that has brought food, visited and helped us entertain Ava! Here are a few more pictures from the hospital and coming home. I feel like he is already changing so much!




Daddy and Dresden


doing a little sun tanning to help with the jaundice

My awesome sister sent these cute cookies! They were so yummy too! Thanks Robyn and Jake!

Ava came back from Joe and Karrissa's house and looked like such a big girl all of a sudden. Thanks Karrissa for doing her hair too! :)



This is as close as Ava got to him. She is getting a little more interested but not much! She is good at telling him hi, giving him his binky, and kissing his head!

My good friend Camille was the first to hold Dresden. She got to be there in the room with us and give him his bath and everything. It was so fun to have her there!


Eric had a big test this week so he was trying to study and take care of all of us!


Me and my cute baby boy!

Ready to go home!



5 comments:

Dayna Jamison said...

Oh Raquel! He's absoltely DARLING!!! And you look beatiful my dear. I can't wait to come see him. We are back in town now so I really want to bring you food and see the little cutie!

Karrissa Winward said...

I love his coming home outfit! We loved having Ava with us! I can't wait to come see you again!

Melody said...

Your family is so cute!! I love the picture of Ava holding him. It is so cute! I hope his jaundice gets better. I had no idea that there were such cute boy clothes out there. Congratulations on your new place. I hope that you guys can get settled and relax. Good luck to Eric with all of his tests too.

Anonymous said...

how darling!!!! congrats again.

Annie said...

So fun! I have the same little outfit for our boy, it makes me so excited to see it on your cute little guy! I hope everything is going great for you guys. You will have to give me some tips on raising a boy! :)