I'm am so lucky to have such a great mom and sister! My mom flew out a few days after Dresden was born to help out with everything. We planed it for her to be here when he was born but my Dr thought we should do a c-section early because he was measuring big. He was only once ounce bigger than Ava, but he was born two weeks early instead of just one. It was so much fun having her here and so nice not to have to worry about how to entertain Ava. She took her to the park every day and sometimes twice a day. Ava looked forward to their walk every morning. She also did laundry, dishes, cleaning, and cooking. Then my sister came out and helped. It was fun hanging out and trying to figure out how to decorate our new house. And I got some much needed naps in. It was so hard to let them leave. They were both such big helps. Thank you guys soooo much!! It really made me miss living by my family. I'm still a little slow at getting around and I'm pretty sure I'm losing brain cells from lack of sleep, but I did manage to take a few pictures over the week. And my mom took some too.








4 comments:
Moms are the best!
You do have a cute family!!! C-sections are the worst.. I hated trying to recover from that. YOur little guys is so cute and Ava is too. You are lucky, you have 2 beautiful children!!
Thanks for commenting. I sent you an invite! Your kids are SOOOO cute.
I LOVE his dimple!! Your Mom and sister are awesome! I really liked your Mom's hashbrown breakfast thing. I hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment