Eric gets out of school early on Wednesday's so we decided to brave the heat and go to the park! Ava loves this park. She is getting so good at feeding the ducks. I love watching her play and explore. She is becoming such a big girl. We were out by the slides and I really wanted Ava to go play in the water so she could get cooled off. She was hesitant at first but when the water went down a little she was all about playing in it. When all was said and done she was completely soaked and couldn't be happier! We had a fun day together!



Getting her in slowly
she likes it!!
not quite sure what she is doing here!?
watching herself get drenched!
The water was on low so she was right in the middle playing and then it turned on all the way and she got out of there real fast. Still smiling though!
Good thing she can look back and laugh about it with daddy!
6 comments:
Those pictures are sooo adorable! I cannot believe how GROWN UP she looks! I LOVE the picture of her all soaking wet!
Aren't you ready for FALL???
I love her pigtails! You guys are a cute family! Gabe said he wants to feed the ducks and play in the water with her.
Hey Kell! I miss you guys a lot! Your tiny is so darling!!! She is growing up so fast.
Love all 3 of you lots...
Chels
All I have to say is that your little sweetheart is very photogenic. I don't think I spelled that right?
That looks like a ton of fun. She is so cute. Everyone missed her at the twins birthday party, but it looks like you had more fun anyway.
I would LOVE one... Can you just pull the pics off my blog - or do you need better quality? I don't really know a cute saying... Do I need one, or can you just pull one? Let me know!
Post a Comment