Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One about Eric!!

Everything on this blog us usually about Ava so I was so excited when someone took a picture of Eric when he was at school! He works so hard and is doing so well in school. He is just finishing up his first year! Yeah!! We are so proud of him. I'm so thankful to have such a smart, hard working husband. Doesn't he look great!

3 comments:

jodi said...

Tell your hubby congrats- and the pics on the last post are amazing, do you use photoshop for your editing?

DigandStacee said...

Raquel, It is Stacee from school! I just ran across your blog and I noticed that Eric is going to school to be a DDS! That is awesome, I work for a Pediatric DDS in Salt Lake and we have actually had an intern come from UNLV, his name is Eric Warburton. It will be a great profession to go into! It is great seeing you and your adorable family!

Melody said...

Good Job Eric! Gabe laughed about you in your scrubs, but don't get discouraged. He is a silly bob! He thinks it's cool your becoming a Dentist. Thankfully he has had good experiences with them so far! Justin said to say he looks forward to seeing you in August?