Monday, August 4, 2008

Random pics

Well we have been doing absolutely nothing lately! Although we did just see the new Batman with some friends. It was so dang good too! I loved it. Thanks Amanda and Carson for watching Ava!
It's so hot here right now, way to hot to be outside for very long. We are so excited to go to Utah in a couple weeks. And since I haven't posted anything for a while here are some random ones of our little baby.





she is really into climbing right now!





This is Ava's favorite place to play...and keep cool! She has so much fun taking everything out of the fridge. And she loves her cheese!


6 comments:

Annie said...

I just can't get over how cute Ava is!! I love that she is a climber...Ellie is such a climber and it is so funny to watch.

We should hang out when you come up, that would be so fun. I have a zoo pass that I can get 2 more adults in for free if Ava would like that. I will E-mail you my phone number and then we can plan it!

The Ericksons said...

Those pictures are super cute. I love the picutres of her eating the cheese. So funny!

Rachael said...

That is so cute. You must be on patient mother. I would go crazy if my kids kept getting in my fridge. But that is so funny I love the picture of her stuffing the cheese in her mouth. SOOOO CUTE!!!

welovebees said...

How cute, and big! This is Claire (& Weston). I figured out how to start my blog - but I don't like my header - how do I make it cute like yours???

April said...

That first picture is ADORABLE! I love the one of Ava eating the cheese too. Breea LOVES anything dairy, so we call her the DAIRY QUEEN! Isn't it so fun to watch then grow up!?!

Kate and Wes said...

I love all your pictures! They are just so cute! Well it helps that you have the cutest little girl to take pictures of. I know you said you were coming up in August and that you could take some pictures of Makenna but I was wondering if you would be up here in like September or October at all. I wanted to get some pictures of her Halloween costume. And then maybe some in just a regule outfit. Well let me know. Thanks!