Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fun in the tub

I don't know what it is lately but Ava has been the sweetest, happiest baby ever! She was sick for like a week and I considered sending her to my mom til she was better. It was bad. We got her some medicine and she started feeling much better. I seriously can't get enough of her. I love her so much. She makes me laugh every day. Especially when she is doing something naughty, she always has this look and I find myself laughing when I'm trying to tell her not to do something! I can't resist her!!

These are just some pictures of her in the tub. She was sooo happy. She loves to suck all the water out of the wash cloths. And I'm sad I have to start using blogger instead of photobucket to upload pictures so I can make this a book later. I was enjoying the huge pictures. I guess you'll just have to click on them to make them bigger! It's just not the same. :(
And I'm throwing in a video of her playing with daddy. We do occasionally get dressed but it's way to hot here and she makes a mess of everything!










Oh and just a heads up we are coming to Utah Aug 20-26th. If anyone wants a photo session let me know! I have a few days still open!

4 comments:

Jake & Robyn said...

Cute Pictures!! That video is too cute, her laugh is adorable!!!

The Brockbanks said...

I have missed seeing your family. I have been out of it for a while. Ava already looks bigger. I can't believe how long her hair is! Aniston is still bald and won't let me put anything in her two hairs she does have. Needless to say she gets called a boy all the time. You will have to fill me in on printing out your blog to make a book. I want to do that but I don't know how. I know, you are surprised with my great technical skills you would think I would be all over that. But alas I am not. Are we getting together while you are here? You might need to pencil us in, it sounds like you are going to be busy.

Rachael said...

Your daughter is adorable.

Abarca's said...

These pictures are so cute, I love her eyes!