Yesterday we went to this Spring Preserve thing here in Vegas with Joe and Karrissa. It's a pretty cool place. They have a farmers market, exhibits, treats, trails, and a museum. There was also a children's area that the kids played in. It could have been a really fun place to stay and hang out... if it wasn't so FREAKIN HOT! The sun wasn't even out and it had to be over 100 degrees and it was 5 o'clock. The girls could care less and we were all sweating to death! It just felt like a hot blow dryer on us. It seriously makes be claustrophobic. It was still alot of fun but after some played around and buying some cotton candy and bread we headed out to go to dinner! We tried to give Ava some cotton candy but she didn't want any part of it. She just looked at and then gave it back to us. I'm sure if she tasted it she would have loved it but she couldn't figure out that it was a treat! We ate dinner and my favorite place here...Mexteca! We used to eat there all the time but we don't live as close to it anymore. :( Anyway I took a ton of pictures, but that's nothing new. I always have fun messing around in photoshop!


just hangin around

I love when she gets excited for things. The look on on her face is always priceless!

playing on the cool train. It even talked and made noise. Ava kept saying "Whoo ooo ooo" It was the cutest thing!


One of each just for fun! :)


Mckinley and Ava holding hands. Although it looks more like they are shaking hands!



Daddy and Ava

She had to say bye bye to the snake, and point to his nose of course.
3 comments:
How is it that she looks so much older than she did at round up? She's is so cute!
I'm so glad you guys didn't MELT in the hot hot sun! Ava is adorable! She's looking sooo grown up! Your pictures are awesome!
It is SO hot! I was born and raised here and I am still not used to it!! Ava is darling, we need to get together so you can show me how to work photoshop. I have it and can't figure it out!
Post a Comment