Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July

This is way late but I thought I would post it anyway! We had a great 4th this year. We got together with Cam and Afton and Dane and Camille. We had a BBQ and then went to the park. The boys played football and the girls watched the little ones play on the toys. Ava hasn't been feeling to well so she was off her game but I think she had fun. After that we went to Cold Stone and then took our ice cream to a baseball field to watch the fire works. We could see about 4 different areas that were doing shows so it was nice. Thanks guys we had fun! Sorry about all the pictures!


The boys doing some grilling

Happy 4th of July

she looks sick huh!? :( Poor girl



hanging out with daddy before the fire works

The girls: Afton, Camille, and me

Ava was getting so tired we got out our DVD player and the girls watched Monsters Inc.

She just went over and sat on Dane's lap for a minute. By the time I decided to take a picture she was already getting up but it was so cute!

Our cute little family- we really are trying to get rid of the binky but I can't resist a sick baby!

Carolyne and Ava trying to hold hands!! Awww

3 comments:

Annie said...

Oh, poor Ava! It is so hard having sick kids! It looks like you still had a good time though! Very cute pictures!!

The Ericksons said...

It looks like it was a great holiday. Cute pictures as always.

Kent and Heidi said...

We missed you at Maggie Moo's for icecream! You'll have to give us a call next time you are in town. I just love all of the darling pictures!