Sad day! Eric went back to school today and Ava and I are already bored! It was so nice having him home all day. We had so much fun the last three weeks. We did a little shopping, went swimming, watched movies and of course ate out alot! It was a great vacation with our friends. On Saturday we decided we should do one last fun thing before the boys went back to school. We had a BBQ at a park by our house. It's such a fun park too. There is a little water area, lots of toys and slides, a sand volleyball area, tons of grass, and a dog park next to it. Ava and Mckinley loved when all the people had to walk by us with their dogs. I happened to have my nice camera so I ended up taking TONS of pictures. We all had so much fun!

They both loved playing with the dogs. This one had a sopping wet tennis ball they let the girls throw to the dog. It was so cute.


Ava and Mckinley sharing a sippy!
Ava walked all by herself over to the grass and just sat down!.
The girls and their daddy's
Mckinley was so wet her little shorts kept sliding off!

playing in the water

playing on the slide in their wet clothes

She looks excited doesn't she?!!

Ava checking out new baby Kylie! She looks at her and says "ohhooo"! It's so cute!
4 comments:
Those are great pictures! That was a fun night!
How fun...and how hard when Eric has to go back to school! I know the feeling, but it is so nice to have good friends and cute kids to hang out with while they are at school!!
Boo for going back to school! But seriously Ava is soooo stinkin' cute! Her little friend's pants falling down because they are so wet is hilarious too! HILARIOUS!
How's the new house coming together???
So cute, you must have gotten your new camera, those pictures are amazing!! I am sure you talked about it in earlier posts I am just trying to get caught up so I will keep reading! She is so cute in those pictures! Happy moms day!
Post a Comment