Friday, May 23, 2008

trying to avoid me

I was bored a couple days ago so I decided to try and take some pictures of Ava. TRY being the key word there. I was mostly figuring out lighting and angles but Ava was not being the best model. I was totally annoying her by following her around and saying her name over and over...actually I was starting to annoy myself! She would not sit still or look at me very long. I finally decided to give her a cookie if she would just sit there for a minute. Anyway it was fun!Please excuse the nakedness and messy face! It's too hard to narrow it down to just one...or even five when it's your own little sweetness! I like them even though she's not looking at me!


I couldn't decide if I liked black and white better... or color?


I love love love when she sits like this!! So innocent!



4 comments:

Jake & Robyn said...

Ava seriously looks so cute!! She looks like such a big girl! You're becoming quite the picture taking pro, I'm excited to have such a photographer in the family!! Thanks again for the fun weekend, I loved seeing you guys!!!

kelliemcc said...

They are all so cute, but my favorite is the 8th one, she looks like a little girl, not a baby anymore!

April said...

I LOVE the flower in her hair! You're really good! She's definitely a cutie!

Karrissa Winward said...

The second to last one of her face is adorable!!